"There is a Word from God."
1643 Aberdeen Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43211
We are committed to God's Will and purpose for our lives and everthing that includes.
God is eternal, spiritual, and divine. He is the joy and strenght of our lives. God is Love.
And that, is why we are here. We look forward to meeting you, along the way.
Some of us were prisoners.
Some are former alcoholics.
Some are former drug addicts.
Some were lovers of money.
Some used to be full of pride.
Some used to be prejudiced.
The Bible says, god forgives and forgets all of our sins regardless of what we've done. We can repent, and receive forgiveness. When you're ready, we'll still be here.
We accept the call to equip, educate encourage and empower members at all stages of their walk with Christ so they can help reach the lost.
We value the Word of God
We value our relationship with Jesus
We value the work of the Holy spirit.
Love the Lord Our God with all
Our Heart, and with all Our Soul
and with all our mind
We are passionate about God!
We are passionate about Jesus!
Weare passionate about the Holy Spirit!
To help each other live Christian lives until Jesus returns. This is a daily walk. A lifelong journey.
We believe the harder we try to make the right decisions, the easier it gets not to make the wrong ones.
These are non-negotiable tenets of faith that Grace New Covenant Apostolic Church adheres to.
- WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–Manifest in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
- WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin).
- WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- WE BELIEVE...The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church.
- WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
- WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
- WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. At that time many in the nation of Israel will recognize and accept Him as the Messiah, the Savior who died for them and all mankind.
- WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!'